Looking forward for your application.
CEO, camps for friends GmbH
Dear Camp Leader,
If your heart beats, just like ours, for working with children and young people, then we look forward to receiving your application!
What can you expect from us? What makes you special? And what distinguishes camps for friends from other camp providers?
The well-being of the children and care givers is our top priority.
We create a „home from home“ where everyone feels comfortable and can spend an exciting and happy time together in a family like atmosphere,
Of course, the needs of children and young people between the ages of 8 and 16 are different.
But our common values connect us to a strong community because „community is key“.
- care for each other
- treat each other with respect
- engage with each other
- are curious
- are open-minded
- communicate proactively
- follow the camp rules
- want to have fun with each other
- want to make new friends
This spirit makes our “camps for friends” more than just a holiday camp in English.
We create a home from home.
It’s our goal to offer an excellent quality for children and care givers. This means for you:
- Very nice housing with an infrastructure at the highest level (rooms, food, sports facilities, etc.)
- Many different possible job opportunities in the most beautiful holiday regions in Germany and Austria.
- Interesting learning projects and materials for the children and young people, in which we will train you, online and offline, in our own training sessions.
- An individual report card and certificate at the end of the season
- Free hours and days in the camps where you can recharge your batteries.
- A camp coordinator and a team leader on site, who will be your contact for all of your questions.
- Above average pay.
You can find more information about our current job offers here:
Do you need
Please use our Call-Back Service or send us an E-Mail: