Summer in germany – becoming a Travel Operations Coordinator
Travel Operations Coordinator
Do you speak fluent German and English and enjoy working with children and young people ages 8 to 16? Do you enjoy working with children and young people ages 8 to 16? Are you a passionate Trainer ?
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Train-the-Trainer who aligns with our values of respect, open-mindedness, engagement, and proactive communication to lead training sessions for our camp counselors. The ideal candidate will have a passion for teaching and a strong background in outdoor education, as well as experience working with children and adolescents.
The “camps for friends” is one of the leading providers of language camps for children and young people. With an international team of leaders and supervisors, the most beautiful youth centers, and a unique program, we offer unforgettable English holidays of the highest quality.
Travel Operations Coordinator
(Summer Season/HalF time Position)
These are our qualifications
These are your responsibilities
This is what we offer
If you are a highly motivated and organized individual with a passion for travel, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, as well as opportunities for growth and development within our company. Apply today and join our team of dedicated camp professionals!
OUR CAMP LEADERS & COUNSELORS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
“ I always thought that a language is the most important tool for building bridges and connecting with people. My main goal for camps for friends is to provide children with a tool that will have a significant impact on their lives and interactions in the future.“ – Sofia, 22
„I have been working with children of all ages for 9 years and it is for sure one of the best gifts in life. Every winter I am waiting for a new camp season to start as Camps for friends is the absolute highlight of each summer! Unforgettable Memories, fun activities, and genuine happiness of the children just warm my heart.“ – Dima, 22
„Camps for friends is the type of camp where you can actually see the progress the kids make over the course of a week. It’s heartwarming to see the kids gain confidence and the ability to express themselves in a foreign language. As a person who as a kid went often to language camps, this is a great way for me to give back and help a new generation of kids fall in love with language learning.“ – Josefina, 26
Apply today and join our team of dedicated camp professionals!
- Teaching English in English Learning Projects 5 x 4 x 45min .
- On- and Offside Training for Counselors and Leaders in guidelines, methodology & material
- Great Counselor to student ratio of 1:8
- Full Immersion into the English Language in- and outside the classroom
- Administrative Support by on-site staff
- 13 fantastic locations (boarding schools and hotels) in Germany, from Sylt (in northern Germany) to Bieberstein (in middle Germany) to the picturesque Chiemsee (in southern Germany)
- extraordinary buildings (old boarding schools, hotels)
- particularly beautiful scenery (directly at the sea/ lake sometimes with own pier)
- outstanding infrastructure (sailing marinas, own gym, boulder gym, modern classrooms with multimedia technology)
Room & BOard
Full board including a varying cuisine with set lunch and dinner
comfortable 2-3 bed rooms, single rooms for leaders
- Above-average accommodation
- Wide range of activities that you will take part in with the students including horseback riding, tennis, sailing and many more.
- Exciting bus trips to other touristic attractions
- Evening activities like bonfire, disco, movie night