Hello and Welcome at Camps for friends, the leading provider of English Language Camps in Germany. We have been operating for over 10 years teaching children English and having a great time doing it. We connect camp counselors who are excited about teaching English in a fun and memorable way and giving the children an understanding of the language and the culture by immersing into the English Langauge outside of the classroom in the afternoons and evenings.
We are always looking for motivated, enthusiastic young professionals to enrich our existing team.
Working, where others go on holiday!
Camp Counselor Profile
You love teaching and motivating children for the English language and culture ?
Our camp counselors speak for themselves
“ I always thought that a language is the most important tool for building bridges and connecting with people. My main goal for camps for friends is to provide children with a tool that will have a significant impact on their lives and interactions in the future.“ – Sofia, 22
„I have been working with children of all ages for 9 years and it is for sure one of the best gifts in life. Every winter I am waiting for a new camp season to start as Camps for friends is the absolute highlight of each summer! Unforgettable Memories, fun activities, and genuine happiness of the children just warm my heart.“ – Dima, 22
„Camps for friends is the type of camp where you can actually see the progress the kids make over the course of a week. It’s heartwarming to see the kids gain confidence and the ability to express themselves in a foreign language. As a person who as a kid went often to language camps, this is a great way for me to give back and help a new generation of kids fall in love with language learning.“ – Josefina, 26
Salary and Benefits
Teaching English in English Learning Projects
5 x 4 x 45min .
Great teacher to student ratio of 1:8
Teaching English through Language Immersion outside of the classroom
- Administrative Support by on-site staff
- 13 fantastic locations (boarding schools and hotels) in Germany, from Sylt (in northern Germany) to Bieberstein (in middle Germany) to the picturesque Chiemsee (in southern Germany)
- extraordinary buildings (old boarding schools, hotels)
- particularly beautiful scenery (directly at the sea/ lake sometimes with own pier)
- outstanding infrastructure (sailing marinas, own gym, boulder gym, modern classrooms with multimedia technology)
Room & BOard
Full board including a varying cuisine with set lunch and dinner
comfortable 2-3 bed rooms
- Above-average accommodation
- Wide range of activities that you will take part in with the students including horseback riding, tennis, sailing and many more.
- Exciting bus trips to other touristic attractions
- Evening activities like bonfire, disco, movie night
Do you need
Please use our Call-Back Service or send us an E-Mail: